Hino Diagnostic eXplorer DX2 220.127.116.11
Size: 810 Mb
Region: All regions
Type: Diagnosis, reprogramming, Customization, Simulation
OS: Win Xp, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
Amount of disks: 1 .rar file
Version DX2: v18.104.22.168
Version DB: v22.214.171.124
The HINO Diagnostic eXplorer DX2 is a tool equipped with all the functions needed to diagnose trouble, check functions, and configure the settings of the electronic systems built into HINO engines.
This tool covers the following markets
– US markets. USA, Japan, Russia and others.
– RUS, DEF, JPN, USA. UU., CAN, AUS, CHN, ESP, NZL, COL, CHL, HKG, TN, GBR, IRL, SGP, THA.
– Acquires and deletes trouble data.
– Warps the trouble codes read from the ECU to workflow sequences corresponding diagnostic and directly displays the required data diagnosis.
– obtains conditions when vehicle sensor problems (freeze frame function) occur.
– Monitors the sensors and actuators equipped on the engine (monitor function data) and test the operation of the solenoid valves to force operating them (Active Test function).
– Simulates diagnostic work with only a PC (Simulation function).
– Automatically saves the data from the ECU and analyzes the problems based on the stored data even when you can not understand the cause of the problems.
Full customization capability
– Turn the system off Motor protection
– Set the maximum vehicle speed
– Set the maximum speed cruise control
– Set idle speeds of fixed and variable TDF
– Change Injector Calibration QR Code when replacing injectors
– the supply pump relearning when replacing SCV or supply pump
– complete test capability and regeneration of the DPF
– Help menus built for troubleshooting specific diagnostics
Use an interface (I/F) conforming to the SAE J2534 (pass-thru) standard and J2534-1. • DENSO DST-i (recommended) • Other I/F conforming to SAE J2534 and SAE J2534-1 Pay attention to the allowable input voltage.
The recommended none-OEM interface adapter is Nexiq USB-Link™.
Programm runs on Windows XP/ 7 / 8 /8.1 /10.
In the case of Windows 8.1 and later you can face the problem with diagnostic tool driver installation and initialization